Sunday Morning with Swami Sukhabodhananda
November 5, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Swami Sukhabodhananda is the founder Chairman of Prasanna Trust. Swamiji is not only one of the most respected spiritual leaders of the country, but also nicknamed as Corporate Guru for his ability to apply spiritual teachings to the corporate world. In fact, his expertise lies in leveraging the ancient wisdom of the East with the modern vision of the West to provide applicable, practical tools and programs for better living.
Swamiji’s spirituality-based transformative education programs are designed for everything from individual self-management, to effective management of large-scale corporate institutions in sectors of banking, finance, industry, armed forces, police and prestigious business schools such as the Indian School of Business. They cut across barriers of age, culture, economics and country. He was a sport psychology coach for the Indian Premier League cricket team, the Delhi Daredevils, and leading corporate companies regularly invite him to conduct in-house workshops for their executives.
A best-selling author of over 1 million books, with more than 110 titles in different langauages, he has been a source of inspiration for many, such as Kargil hero Gen. V.P. Malik. Swamiji’s books, Oh, Mind Relax Please! and Oh, Life Relax Please are best sellers in India, with the Tamil, Kannada and Telugu versions of the book, Manase Relax Please, setting an all-time sales record. In fact, these versions have been included as a part of the curriculum in some schools and colleges.
Today, Swamiji’s message is broadcast on Aastha, Sanskar and many other channels, reaching a wide spectrum of people both in India and overseas. His works in audio and video in Sa Re Ga Ma and Times Music has been transforming the lives of many. Swamiji’s ability to mix humour with effective story telling earned him a #1 spot on the ‘who talks best’ poll conducted by the ‘Times of India’ newspaper. He was also placed in the top 5 best exponents of spiritual knowledge by ‘The Week’ magazine.
Awards and Recognition
- Rotary Seva Ratna was awarded in recognition of his service to humanity at large
- Personal Excellence Award by Rotary International for impacting the lives of many
- Karnataka’s Best Social Service Award by Essel group and Zee Network
- The secone Indian to be honoured at the prestigious Lotus Millionaires Intellectual Club at Manhattan, New York
- Swamiji was invited as a dignitary on 5 different panels at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and was a special invitee to the United Nations World Millennium Summit of Spiritual Leaders.